Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday, June 3rd - Psalm 9

Good Evening!

What a night!  I laughed so hard I cried!  Seeing Anita Renfroe in person is so much better than just watching her videos.  It was a great evening with friends and part of my small group.  I saw several GEMS there and was so glad that we got to attend and just were able to sit back and relax.  It was GREAT!!!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 9: vs. 10: Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.  We give Him praise for that!

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.  I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." Psalm 9:1-2

The Lord reigns forever; He has established His throne; He is a refuge for the oppressed!

Verse 11 - "Sing praises to the Lord, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what He has done."  This could be possibly the first Great Commission - GO - Proclaim - Tell!

Sleep well my friends/sisters!
Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I am with my love in my heart enjoyed everyone of these Psalms. They have all been right on point, just what I have needed every day! God works in such mysterious ways. I have been accused of changing, being a lame. I had to think about it, what I thought? How am I so different?
    Then I realized that it is not important, God is my friend. The one person I can count on to listen nonjudegementally to me. He knows what I need, helping me to accomplish my goals after he plants the seed. I am so thankful for all my blessing of opportunities through out the past few years and my heart to change with willingnes to have faith accomplishing what I have set out to do.
    I thank everyone who has been believing and praying for me. I have made some new true friends and built a great community around me and my girls. I praise God every day for that!

    Keep Praying,
    Melissa Daugherty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Melissa! You are such an inspiration to all the GEMS and I am so very proud of you! Way to go! You know you can count me as one of your friends! :o) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete