Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday, June 28th - Psalm 34

Good Morning GEMS!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 34: This psalm shows us the partnership between us and God. Notice the "things" that man can do (seek, call, etc.) and how God responds.

God is with us all the time and is in partnership with us.  One of my prayers is in verse one - ""I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips."  Oh how I long for that to be so.  No matter what my day is like or what I have to do - I have praise for HIM on my lips!

David was the Worship Leader and did his job very well!  Did you notice the different "lyrics" of songs that we use in our worship today?  "Taste and see that the Lord is good..." is one of the more familiar, but the whole Psalm is full.  I love to sing the scriptures as an offering to the Lord.  If anyone hears me, I am sure they wonder if I have lost it, but it is a great time of worship and intimacy between me and the Lord.  HE loves to hear our praise! 

Words of partnership:  I sought - He answered; called - heard;  fear him - delivers; come and listen - teach; cry out - attentive and hears; and serve - redeems!  What a partnership we have with the Lord!  He hears us when we cry out, He delivers us from our troubles, and best of all, He redeems us!  I've been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb!  Hallelujah!

Go forth and greet your day with confidence and know that HE is with you! 

Have a great day!
Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment