Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, June 13th - Psalm 19

Good Morning GEMS:

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands." Ps. 19:1  It is going to be a great day!  Arise - shine - give God the glory!!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries:Psalm 19: This psalm celebrates the beauty of God's creation (1-6) and of God's Word (7-11). Memorize v. 14; pray it to God throughout the day.

Some of my best memories are watching a sunrise and praying as I marvel in the colors and wait for that instant when the sun "pops" up and begins to shine and warm the day!  I am amazed that not one is like the other - each different and unique - and yet just as awesome in beauty and demonstration of the handiwork of God. 

Notice the description of God's Word in verses 7 through 11:  perfect - trustworthy - right - radiant - pure - sure - more precious than gold - sweeter than honey!  This all in one psalm!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."  Psalm 19:14

May this be your prayer and mine throughout the day, the week and always. 

I love y'all!  Have a great day!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment