Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday, June 8th - Psalm 14

Good Evening!

Wow, I am actually a little earlier tonight!  Let's get right to the scripture passage.

Lisa's tweet:  LMRMinistries: Psalm 14:  Even when we are doing good things, we can never be fully perfect.  For us to be in the 'company of the righteous', we need Jesus.
I am so glad that God isn't finished with me yet!  I will be perfect when I come into His presence at the 2nd coming.  Praise the Lord.  The Lord is the refuge of the poor!  He is our refuge!  He is there when we call!

I sure do miss y'all!  I would love it if you would comment or ask questions here on the blog.  Lisa and I and several others are ready to "talk" and have conversations about what you are learning or what the Lord is doing in your life during this break.
Comment on the blog or send us an email and we will respond quickly.

Have a great rest of the evening!  "Talk" to y'all tomorrow!
Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment