Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday, June 26th - Psalm 32

Happy Sunday Morning!

I apologize for posting late yesterday, but I had written the post and then got a phone call and forgot to post it!  Sorry!  I really like doing the posts early in the morning as it starts my day off with a blessing (sharing with all of you) and I hope you enjoy reading it before you get your day started too.

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 32: Confession (3-6), repentance (2), forgiveness (1,5,10). What a gift from God.  Choose to use your free will to come to Him (9).

We have forgiveness of all our sins through the blood of Jesus Christ!  We confess our sins before Him and He forgives!  There is no better place to be than in the arms of our Lord and Savior - following Him daily and doing His will!  Being obedient in Christian baptism and having our sins washed away and become a new creation and a member of the Family of God.  Wow!
It is your choice!!
So many come and say, "But there is no way God can forgive me for what I have done!"  "I want to get things on the right track and then I will come." 
Please don't wait as God accepts us just the way we are!  He will help clean you up and make you white as snow!  A personal relationship with Jesus is amazing!  His promises are true and HE is with me ALL the time!  I can call on Him day or night!
It is your choice!!

Have a wonderful Lord's Day!  We (the GEMS Leadership) are praying for you!  Keep looking upward and know that HE is with you!

Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment